2020/2021 Registration Information
REGISTRATION OPENS - June 3rd, 2020 @ 12:00 am.
Please read all details below before registering.
Please note that Internet Explorer is not compatible with Teamsnap Registration.
Before contacting the Registrar, please ensure you have read in full the information outlined within this registration page. For specifics to the registration process, read the Registration Steps for the appropriate 'Player type' under the 'How to Register' section below.
For further inquiries please email the TCFIHA Registrar
For the 2020/21 season, we know that it will be different, but until the direction is given from BC Hockey, we don’t know how different. What we do know right now is that there will most likely be less ice, there will be enhanced cleaning procedures and there may also be restrictions on the number of people in the building and/or on the ice. All of this may limit the number of athletes we can register for each division and how many can ultimately participate in this coming season. Any restrictions may also impact the cost of Registration for the upcoming season which will need to be adjusted once the direction is given from BC Hockey.
Please Read Before Registering
- Registration does not guarantee placement on a team this coming season.
- Registration will be based on a first come first serve basis, per division, per level, by using the date and time a player was registered through our online registration system. Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis by the Board of Directors
- Registration Fees are subject to change (if so determined by the board) once the direction is received on limitations. Registrants will have the option to opt-out at that time.
- Payment plan dates are subject to change (be pushed out) if direction continues to be uncertain.
- RETURNING players Online Registration opens June 1, 2020
- NEW players & TRANSFERS will open July 1, 2020. Registration for both groups will run through August 15, 2020 but will be subject to availability
- Late Registration Fee - ALL registrations received after July 31, 2020 will incur a fee (see fee schedule)
- Rep Tryout Deadline - any Player that wishes to tryout for a Rep team must register by August 15, 2020
- After August 15, 2020, contact the TCFIHA Registrar to Register. You will NOT be guaranteed a spot and may be placed on a wait list
Players are not permitted on the ice until Registration and Tryout Fees (if applicable) are paid in FULL
How to Register
Each 'Player type' has a different set of requirements and steps. Click the appropriate 'Player type' from the list below for instructions on how to register
Please note that the Internet Explorer web browser is not supported by Teamsnap Registration.
For the 2020/2021 season, it is anticipated that some divisions may experience high registration numbers. Depending upon the number of teams we form, some players may be wait-listed. In these cases, registration status will be determined on a first-come, first-served basis using the date and time when a player was registered through our online registration system. Please REGISTER EARLY.