Are we opening registration for the 2020/2021 season?
- Returning player registration open June 3
- New and transfer player registration opens July 1
- All our information is available at https://www.tricitiesfemaleicehockey.ca/registration/
- Registration is based on a first-come-first-serve basis, per division, per level, by using the date and time stamp that each player is registered.
Are you collecting any players' fees?
- We are only collecting a $60 non-refundable administration fee at this time (PCAHA and BC Hockey fees).
- All $15 player transfer fees are non-refundable.
- The remainder of the fees will be collected in two equal payments.
- The dates for the collection of the two equal payments are August 15th and September 15th and are subject to change if the start of the season is delayed.
- Registration fees could be impacted depending on the return to play scenario.
Are we playing hockey next year?
- Our season will look different.
- Our executive in partnership with PCAHA and BC Hockey are busy planning what our program will look like.
- We are optimistic that our players will be able to return to hockey.
- We are uncertain at this time how many players we will be able to accommodate.
Will we be able to play hockey games?
- At this time, we do not know the answer to this question, we expect the season to start with no games
- There is a possibility that the season will be comprised of skill sessions only.
If I register and then decide I am not comfortable with my daughter participating, can I cancel?
- Yes, however, the $60 administration fee paid upon registration is non-refundable.
- Our current refund policy will stay in effect unless we are directed to change the start of our season, which our refund policy will be amended to reflect the start date of the season.
- Our refund policy can be found on the current 2020/2021 registration page.